Can you imagine never having to rotate pies again? How about a crust so crispy and delicious that your customers will be craving more? With Marsal’s Original MB Series brick-lined pizza ovens, that is exactly the quality you can expect.
MB Series pizza ovens are brick-lined gas fired deck ovens. The bricks lining the baking chamber absorb moisture and radiate a dry, even heat, giving a faster-cooked pie with a crispier crust that looks and tastes great!
- Brick-Lined Baking Chamber. The cooking surface is 2″ thick brick, and the rear and arched ceiling of the chamber is lined with 1.5″ thick refractory brick, providing more heat retention so your oven won’t quit.
- Marsal Burner Design runs the oven burner left to right for the best heat distribution.
- Vented Control Door conceals thermostat and safety valve.
- Chamber Opening is below a 2″ lip that prevents heat from rolling out when the door is open.
- Full-Length, 10-Gauge Heat Deflectors divert heat from the burners to ensure an even heat throughout the baking chamber.
- Lightweight Double-Paneled Door creates an air shield, reducing heat loss and keeping the oven workspace much cooler.
- Thermostatically controlled from 300Â° to 650Â° F.
- Brightly Illuminated Chamber via 100 watt interior halogen light. Available in the MB42 and MB60 ovens only.
- Counter-Weighted Oven Door with adjustable stop provides convenient open and closing actions.
- Heavy-Duty Adjustable Legs are welded to the oven’s base.
- Ultra-High-Temperature Fiberglass Insulation allows for 0″ clearance on both sides. We still recommend 3 – 4â€ of clearance in rear for combustion air intake.
- Gas Connection 3/4″ in rear of oven.
- Available in multiple sizes: 4-pie, 6-pie, & 8-pie decks. See Specifications for specific options and measurements.
- Warranty 1 year on labor and 18 months on parts.